It is true, Invisalign can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. Invisalign is a great option adults and for teens wanting to dramatically improve their smile.
Invisalign works through a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you are wearing. So you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
Invisalign can help get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it is…
- Traditional Braces have stainless steel brackets and wires.
- Ceramic Braces have clear brackets and clear or metal wires.
- Lingual Braces are metal and bond to the back of teeth.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners that fit over teeth that are custom made and are changed every two weeks in order to gradually move teeth into the desired position.
Invisalign Teen™ system. The aligners that fit a teenager’s lifestyle AND their unique dental needs. Well-designed with teens in mind.
Invisalign Teen uses the same Invisalign technology as adult aligners, moving teeth gradually with each set of clear, comfortable plastic aligners. But because teens (and their mouths) are constantly on the move, we’ve added a few special features.
- Blue wear-indicators fade from blue to clear to help your teen gauge wear time
- Designed to compensate for the growth of new teeth and molars
- Six free individual replacement aligners are included in case any get lost or misplaced
Best of all, Invisalign Teen works. So teens can smile with confidence and parents can too.
Invisalign allows you to continue your daily flossing and brushing routine without hindrance.
Traditional braces are worth their results but with Invisalign, you don’t have to spend any time in the mirror worried about picking food out of the brackets on your teeth.
With traditional braces many foods and candies are off-limits. Candy can get stuck in your braces and harder foods have a high potential of bending or popping off your tooth brackets.
What happens if I, my son or my daughter lose an aligner? Invisalign offers six replacement aligners for free. In the event that an aligner is lost, you should inform our dental office right away.
You’ve probably dreamed about what life would be like with straighter teeth before. Maybe you would like to smile more but don’t because you feel like people always look at your teeth.
Let’s work on that smile together. With the help of Invisalign, Newman family Dental can start you on the road to your very own beautiful smile today.
We’re looking forward to having you as a patient. From the moment that you start your Invisalign treatment with our dental office you will smile more because you see a true difference in the way that your teeth look.You can confidently put your smile in our capable hands.
Email us or Give us a call today and setup your next dental appointment.
Call Us 1 (313) 563-1860